Use Promocode Early Bird at check out and get 35% off.
Quietly tucked into the wooded hills of Cumberland County in South-Central Kentucky minutes away from Dale Hollow Lake and Lake Cumberland. An award-winning B&B and rated #1 on TripAdvisor for many years.
Perched on a secluded hillside, The Hidden Cave Ranch Bed & Breakfast offers luxurious accommodations in a peaceful and private location as well as easy access to the attractions in this area. The perfect place for a romantic getaway, quality family time, special events, or business travel. Innkeepers Jaro and Marion, who are originally from the Netherlands, have a passionate desire to offer you the best in service and hospitality.
Our goal is to provide you an opportunity to disconnect from your daily routine or hurried lifestyle and reconnect with yourself, a loved one, God, or all three. If you have a special request, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
The Hidden Cave Ranch was featured on Kentucky Life with Dave Shuffett on KET TV. Watch it here.
Only in your State, awarded the Hidden Cave Ranch as the Best little Known Inn in Kentucky that offers an unforgettable overnight stay. Hidden Cave Ranch was also named the most unique place to stay in Kentucky and is on the listing for "Most unique Bed and Breakfasts for every state in America". Only 50 B&Bs are on this list, and we can proudly say; we are one of them.
The Hidden Cave Ranch is a NON-Smoking establishment. We kindly ask you not to smoke or vape anywhere on the property.
We want your stay at The Hidden Cave Ranch Bed & Breakfast to be a relaxing, wonderful and memorable B&B experience while you're visiting Burkesville and the Dale Hollow Lake area. Here are just a few of the ways that we try to make that happen:
- Complimentary Hot, Delicious, Full Country Style breakfast.
- Clean, comfortable rooms, with handcrafted Log furniture.
- King size log beds with the most comfortable mattresses and comforters.
- Excellent Wireless Internet.
- Covered porch with back rockers overlooking the ranch for reading, lounging & relaxing.
- Great room with sofas, 75" HD Smart TV, DVD player, and for the adults a pool table and darts (byo darts).
- Campfire for outdoor cooking.
- Hiking trails throughout the 156 acres farm.
- Children of ages four and older are Welcome.
Thanks for checking us out. We would love the opportunity to pamper you in our little piece of heaven. Hope to see you soon!
It's only two hours to Nashville, Tennessee the Country Music Capital of the world and two hours to Lexington, Kentucky.