Please follow these guidelines:
- Please wear a cloth face mask that covers nose and mouth.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water aren’t readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick with a fever, coughing, sneezing, and having difficulty breathing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Practice social distancing of at least 6 feet from others.
- The back porch will be closed.
New check-in protocol.
When our guests arrive at the Hidden Cave Ranch, they can come in through the front door. We will show the room, and the dining room area on the main floor. This area is only accessible during breakfast, lunch and dinner. We will ask our guests if they would like to have breakfast and dinner with other guest, or if they prefer a private setting. When our guests are re-entering the house, they can do so through the front or the back door. The code for the keypad will be gives to you at check-in. If you have any questions while you stay with us, you can always call or txt us at 270-576-2762.